Country Lemon Tart with
Butter Pecan Crust
- 1 1/4 cups Martha White all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Martha White all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Cool Whip
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 9-inch pie pan.
- In large bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix well with fork.
Shape dough into ball. With floured hands, press dough evenly in
bottom and up sides of greased pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat eggs. Add 1 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon
flour, lemon juice and lemon peel; beat until smooth.
- Remove partially baked crust from oven. Pour filling into crust. Return to oven;
bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set. Cool
on wire rack for 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- Before serving, top with Cool Whip.
- Store in refrigerator.
Yield: 10 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.