French Apricot Tarts
- 1 recipe Sesame Seed Pastry
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 36 canned apricot halves
- 1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon apricot juice
- Sweetened whipped cream, flavored with vanilla extract
- Prepare 12 baked (5-inch) tart shells from
Sesame Seed Pastry.
- Spread a thin coating of apricot preserves on bottom of each tart shell.
- Drain apricot halves well and place 3 halves in each shell.
- Combine raspberry preserves and apricot juice and melt over low heat.
- Glaze top of apricots with preserves mixture. Refrigerate to set glaze.
- With pastry tube make rosette ring of whipped cream around edge
of fruit or spoon it around tarts.