Hershey Bar Cheesecake Tarts
- 15 to 20 (3-inch) tart shells
- 1 pound cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 extra large eggs
- 1 pound Hershey bar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place raw 3-inch tart shells on a baking
pan. Place empty tins in each shell and place another baking pan
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn oven off and leave door shut for 20 minutes.
- Remove top baking pan and empty tins. Shells are ready to be filled.
- Batter: Place cream cheese into mixing bowl and beat until smooth,
- Add sugar and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
eggs and beat well.
- On stove or in microwave, melt the chocolate with the whipping cream,
stirring until smooth.
Add to mixing bowl and beat well.
- Pour batter into pre-baked shells.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Turn oven off and leave door shut for 5 minutes.
- Remove tarts and
cool until room temperature.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
Yield: 15 to 20 tarts
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 3/27/02 8:14:35 pm