As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 Graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 large container whipped topping
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix lemonade, whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk and lemon
- Pour into Graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for three hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tart Recipes