Peach Fold Up Tart
This rustic tart is pretty and a snap to prepare. Top each serving
with a scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups fresh peaches, sliced (about 4 peaches)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 sheet prepared puff pastry dough, 10 x 16-inches and 1/4-inch thick, thawed
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the peaches, sugar and flour and toss to mix.
- Add the lemon juice and stir to combine.
- On a floured work surface, roll out the puff pastry into a 15-inch
round, about 1/4-inch thick. Place the pastry on an ungreased baking
sheet and spoon the peaches into the center, leaving about 2 inches
uncovered around the perimeter. The fruit will be stacked high but
will reduce in volume as it cooks. Fold the uncovered edges of the
pastry up to cover as much of the fruit as possible, pinching and
tucking the dough as necessary. Dot the top of the fruit with the
- Bake until the pastry is puffed and golden brown,
about 30 minutes. Do not undercook.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutrition facts per serving: 94 calories, 3 g fat, 1 g protein,
17 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 17 mg sodium and 4 mg cholesterol
Source: California Tree Fruit Agreement
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tart Recipes