Pecan Pie Tarts
This is one of the best recipes for Pecan Pie Tarts that I have ever found.
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs, slightly
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups chopped pecans
- 48 miniature tart shells
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and pour into tart shells to the top.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Test with a wooden pick. If it comes out dry, the tarts are done.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.