Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts
Crushed gingersnaps are the base for these delicate pumpkin and cream cheese
cups. These can be topped with sour cream and semi-sweet morsels and will make a
big impression on your buffet table.
- 2/3 cup (about 15) crushed gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine,
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, (optional)
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL
HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press scant tablespoon onto bottom
of each of prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract in small
mixer bowl until blended.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Pour into muffin cups, filling 3/4
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Remove tarts from pan; refrigerate.
- Garnish with sour cream.
- Place morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave
on HIGH (100%) power for 20 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10-second intervals,
kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over tarts.
Prep: 25 mins
Cooking: 25 mins
Yields: 12 servings
By: LIBBY'S PUMPKIN
Reprinted with permission from
VeryBestBaking.com and Nestlé®.