As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 unbaked pastry crusts, your own or pre-made
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid pumpkin
- 1 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- You will need 2 ungreased regular-size muffin tins.
- Roll out pastry to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut 16 (4-inch) circles from
pastry and line muffin cups with them. You may have to re-roll a
few times, but 2 crusts will make exactly 16. Loosely cover muffin
pans with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy.
- Add the remaining
ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Remove muffin tins from the refrigerator
and pour the pumpkin mixture into each cup.
- Bake for about 40 minutes
or until a tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes then
remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve with whipped cream dusted with cinnamon, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Tart Recipes