Summer Fruit Tart
Enjoy the bounty of summer fruits in this delicious cinnamon- and ginger-spiced
peach and blueberry tart.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from 15-ounce package)
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 2 cups peeled and sliced peaches
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prepare crust as directed on package. Place on foil-lined 12-inch pizza pan.
If necessary, press out any folds or creases.
- Brush crust with about 1/2 of the
beaten egg white.
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and ginger in medium bowl.
- Add fruit and vanilla extract;
toss gently. Spoon into center of crust, spreading to within 2 inches of edges.
Fold 2-inch edge of crust up over fruit, pleating or folding crust as needed.
crust with remaining egg white.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Cool slightly before serving.
Makes 8 servings.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
per serving Calories: 191 Fat: 7 g Carbohydrates: 30 g Cholesterol: 3 mg
Sodium: 115 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 2 g
Recipe and photo credit: