Swirled Pumpkin Cream Cheese Tart
- 1 cup Graham
cracker crumbs (20)
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Almond Crust: Combine crumbs, nuts and granulated sugar in a small bowl.
in butter until all ingredients are moistened evenly. Press onto
bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate; chill while making filling.
- Swirled Filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until smooth.
eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Remove 1/2
cup cream cheese batter.
- Stir pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice into
remaining cream cheese batter in bowl; spoon into crust.
- Spoon reserved
cream cheese batter over pumpkin batter in crust; swirl with spoon.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until
knife inserted halfway between outside edge and center comes out
- Cool on wire rack; chill until firm.