Tiny Shortbread Tarts
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (21 ounce) can raspberry, cherry or strawberry pie filling
- In a mix bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add flour; mix well. Shape
into 1-inch balls; press onto the bottom and up the side of greased
miniature muffin cups.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 17-22 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove from pans.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of pie filling into
Yield: 3 dozen
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.