Pinto Bean Pie
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 heaping cup mashed, cooked pinto beans
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- Whipped topping or ice cream
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Beat until creamy the granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and
- Add pinto beans; blend well.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell
and bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake an additional 25 minutes
or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped topping or a scoop of ice cream.