Pizza Rice Pie
- 2 2/3 cups cooked rice
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed olives
- Mix together rice, onion, eggs, and melted butter.
- Line a 12-inch pizza pan with rice mixture and bake 12 minutes at 350 degrees F, or until set.
- Spread tomato sauce with cheese over rice crust.
- Sprinkle with spices and cheese.
- Top with pepperoni and olives.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- After removing from oven, allow to stand a few minutes before serving.