Yellow Squash Pie
- 2 cups yellow squash, cooked and drained well
- 4 whole eggs, lightly blended
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons lemon extract
- 9-inch pie plate
- Lightly butter the pie plate.
- Cook enough yellow squash to equal 2 full cups cooked and drained.
- In mixing bowl, put squash, eggs and sugar; stir. Do not beat. Add
lemon extract. Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes at 350 degrees F or until pie is of custard consistency.
- Serve cold.
Tastes like lemon custard.