Breakfast Pizza Boats
Breakfast Pizza Boats transform cheese pizza into morning majesty with bacon,
eggs, shredded cheese and onion.
- 1 (11 34 ounce) package French Bread Pizza Extra Cheese Pizza
- 8 1/2 pound slices bacon fully cooked, drained (reserve 2 teaspoons fat)
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut each pizza in half width-wise. Using a fork, scoop out topping and bread,
leaving 1/4-inch shell.
- Place topping and bread in medium bowl; tear into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Heat bacon fat in medium skillet.
- Add eggs, onion and pepper; scramble until set.
- Add bacon, scrambled eggs and cheese to topping and bread; gently stir to
- Divide filling between the four bread shells.
- Place shells on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
20 min. prep | 40 min. total | 4 servings
Defrost pizzas on microwave-safe plate on HIGH power for 1 minute.
Recipe credit: Nestlé and meals.com.