- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 package (8) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen loose pack hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook sausage until browned; drain well.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Place in slightly greased 12-inch pizza pan, with points toward the center.
- Press over bottom and up sides to form crust. Seal perforations.
- Spoon sausage over crust.
- Sprinkle with potatoes.
- Top with Cheddar cheese.
- In a bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour into crust
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.
You can use Monterey jack or Swiss cheese. Also, you can use about 1 1/2 cups
potatoes instead of 1 cup.