Breakfast Sausage Pizza
- 1 pound hot or mild pork sausage
- 1 (8 count) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen loose-pack hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook and drain sausage, breaking up lumps.
- Separate rolls and fan out to cover bottom of ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
Press over bottom; seal any cracks.
- Sprinkle with sausage, potatoes and cheese.
- Beat eggs and spices and pour over sausage mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pizza Recipes