Microwave Breakfast Flatbread Pizza
Get kids to the table quickly in the morning with pizza for breakfast! The perfect way to start the morning – pizza for breakfast! Serve with fresh fruit for a well-rounded breakfast.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons fully-cooked breakfast sausage crumbles or 1 fully-cooked breakfast sausage link or patty, chopped
- 1 round flatbread (6-inch diameter)
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- Beat egg and milk in 2-cup cereal bowl until blended.
- Add sausage.
- Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; push cooked edges toward center.
- Microwave until egg is almost set, about 15 to 45 seconds longer.
- Cut egg into 4 or 5 pieces; arrange on flatbread.
- Top with cheese.
- Microwave an additional 10 to 15 seconds to melt cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 15 sec | Cook Time: 45 to 75 sec | Servings: 1
Don't overcook. Eggs will continue to cook and firm up after removed from microwave.
Microwave ovens vary. Cook time may need to be adjusted.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
American Egg Board
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pizza Recipes