Mini Breakfast Pizzas
Scrambling for a new breakfast recipe? Wake them up in the morning with Mini
- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 8 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce or salsa
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup cubed, cooked ham
- Italian seasoning, if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine 2 rolls together and flatten into a 5-inch circle.
- Repeat with remaining rolls to make 4 mini pizza crusts.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Poke each one several times, with a fork, to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs.
- Melt butter in a skillet and add eggs. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs
are softly set.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread each mini pizza crust with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce or salsa.
- Combine the cheeses together and sprinkle each pizza with 1-2 tablespoons cheese.
- Top with eggs, green onions, ham and any remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning if desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Prep Time: 20 min | Bake Time: 20-30 min | Servings: 4-6
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Rhodes International - rhodesbakenserv.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pizza Recipes