Pepperoni Breakfast Pizza
Take a taste adventure with breakfast pizza featuring scrambled eggs, spicy pepperoni
and zesty pizza sauce.
As with any pizza, it's easy to swap the toppings for your family's favorite.
Cooked sausage, olives or your favorite cheese are just a few options you may want
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup diced pepperoni (from 6-ounce package)
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (from 8-ounce can)
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded Italian cheese blend (6 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon sliced fresh basil leaves, if desired
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and hot water until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in bottom and up side of pan, using fingers dipped in Bisquick mix,
forming rim at edge.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper with wire whisk or fork
- Stir in pepperoni and onions.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture; cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until firm but still
- Spread pizza sauce over baked crust.
- Top evenly with egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and pizza is hot.
- Sprinkle with basil.
Prep Time 20 min | Total Time 25 min
Basil leaves that are cut into thin strips is called "chiffonade." To cut, stack
the leaves on top of each other, then roll up like a cigar. Slice across the roll
to form long shreds.
Nutrition Information: Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 320 (Calories from
Fat 190), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 245mg Sodium
Carbohydrate18g (Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 3g), Protein 16g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 25%; Iron 10%
Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pizza Recipes