Batter Crust Pizza
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2/3 cup water
- Grease pizza pan.
- Mix dry ingredients. Add 1 to 3 teaspoons water to dry ingredients to make batter flow over pan when tilted.
Batter will be thick but spread easily.
- Bake crust for 5 to 7 minutes, or until crust dry to touch.
- Add pizza sauce and spread easily over crust. Add toppings of choice, then mozzarella
- Bake an additional 14 to 18 minutes in a 350 degree F oven until crust is light
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pizza Recipes