Boboli Type Pizza Crust (ABM)
This is a bread maker recipe.
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Additional Parmesan cheese
- Add all ingredients except additional Parmesan cheese to bread maker in order
listed by your manufacturer. It is a good idea to put the garlic down inside the
flour so it does not slow the yeast. Set bread maker on dough setting.
- When complete, form two crusts on pizza pans, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese,
cover and let rise again.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes at about 450 degrees F until light
- Use right away or wrap tightly in aluminum foil and freeze until you are
ready to make the pizza.