Bread Machine Pizza Crust
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 cups warm water (110 degrees F)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semolina flour
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the
- Select dough cycle.
- Remove after rise cycle, and use with your favorite pizza recipe.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pizza Recipes