Easiest Homemade Pizza Dough
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour, divided
- Combine yogurt and 1 cup flour in the bowl of an electric stand mixer.
Mix until combined, scraping down the bowl as necessary until combined.
- Knead on medium high for 5 minutes.
- Slowly add additional flour as necessary to help dough come together.
Depending on how thick your yogurt is, you may need up to an extra 1/2 cup
- Dust clean counter top with flour and remove dough from bowl. Knead a
few turns until dough is tacky, but not sticky. Roll out and add toppings as
- Bake in a preheated 450 degrees F oven for 10-12 minutes.
Makes 2 medium pizza crusts or one extra large pizza crusts.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.