Easy Pizza Sauce
This is the same sauce used by many pizzerias. The thickness depends upon the
amount of the water used.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 to 2 tomato paste cans of water
cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt, to taste
black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed rosemary
- Mix well the tomato paste, water and olive oil.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix
well and let stand several hours to let flavors blend.
- No cooking is necessary.
Just spread onto the dough.