Easy Pizza Sauce
This is the same sauce used by many pizzerias. The thickness depends upon the
amount of the water used. There is no cooking needed!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 to 2 tomato paste cans of water
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed rosemary
- Mix well the tomato paste, water and olive oil.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well and let stand several hours to let flavors blend.
- No cooking is necessary. Just spread onto the dough.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pizza Recipes