Garden Fresh Pizza Sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 3 cups (7 to 11) Roma tomatoes, ground
- Salt, to taste
- Heat oil in small skillet over low heat.
- Add garlic; cook until golden.
- Add oregano, basil and marjoram.
- In stainless steel bowl, combine tomatoes and olive oil mixture; mix well.
- Season to taste with salt.
Makes 3 cups sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pizza Recipes