As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 12 ounces lager
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spread onto a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan or a large pizza pan.
- Sprinkle with your favorite sauce, toppings and grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until pizza is golden brown.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pizza Recipes