This is a recipe that came with my bread machine (West Bend) which I have slightly modified. I usually double the recipe and make them in 2 cookie sheets with edges. When I first made pizza with this crust my 6 year old son told me it was the best pizza in town! That is really a compliment because he is a VERY picky eater and we have 8 pizza shops in our little town!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup water (80 - 90 degrees F)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dry active yeast or 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Select dough setting.
- Place ingredients in pan as listed making a shallow well
in the center for yeast.
- When dough cycle is complete, remove dough and place on
floured surface. Knead about 1 minute then let rest for about 15 minutes.
- Roll out dough to fit 12- or 14-inch pizza pan. Place dough in greased pan that
has been sprinkled with cornmeal. Press dough into pan, forming an edge.
- Let dough rise in a warm, draft-free place for 20-25 minutes.
- Spread with your favorite pizza sauce, cheese and toppings.
- Bake in preheated 425 degrees F oven for 15-20 minutes or until nicely browned on top.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before cutting.
Posted by Robin in MA at recipegoldmine.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pizza Recipes