Pizza Sauce alla Siciliana
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups Roma tomatoes, ground
- 10 large pitted black olives, quartered
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 to 3 anchovy fillets, minced
- In a nonreactive bowl, combine ground tomatoes, olives, oil, garlic and anchovies.
- Season lightly with salt, and mix well.
Yield: 2 1/4 cups sauce
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pizza Recipes