Pork Rind Pizza Crust
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 bag pork rinds, crushed
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Mix all the ingredients well. press into a nonstick sprayed pie pan, going up
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 8 minutes.
- Add your toppings, and then re-bake until cheese and toppings are hot.
This recipe can easily be doubled to fit a pizza pan.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pizza Recipes