Zucchini Pizza Crust
- 4 cups grated zucchini
- 2 eggs (or egg substitute), slightly beaten
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Squeeze out excess moisture from the zucchini.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Press into a 15 x 10-inch greased jellyroll pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Add your favorite pizza sauce and toppings.
- Bake for 30 minutes more at 400 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pizza Recipes