Acapulco Chicken Pizza
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound fresh boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 package ORTEGA Taco Seasoning Mix (regular)
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 5 tablespoons ORTEGA Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce (medium)
- 2 (12-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces ORTEGA Refried Beans
- 1/4 cup ORTEGA Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce (medium)
- 1/4 cup Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 avocados, seeded, peeled and mashed
- 1 tomato, diced
- Add oil to a large heated skillet; stir in chicken, taco seasoning mix and cayenne pepper and cook until browned.
- Stir in first amount of taco sauce and remove from the heat.
- On a large plate, place flour tortillas; divide and spread with refried beans, being sure to cover the entire tortilla.
- Add the chicken mixture over the beans and sprinkle remaining taco sauce, grated Monterey jack cheese and grated Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in a 375 degree F oven until the cheese is bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Remove and cut into wedges.
- Serve with shredded lettuce, mashed avocados, and diced tomato.
Yield: 4 servings