After the Game Pizza
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 loaf French bread, split lengthwise and toasted
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced pepperoni
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced into rings
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Evenly spoon sauce over toasted bread.
- Evenly top with pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.