Artichoke Pepper Pizza with Feta Cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small orange bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 pizza crust
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add bell pepper strips; sauté 3 minutes.
- Add half of minced garlic; sauté 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Place remaining garlic, mayonnaise, crushed red pepper, black pepper and artichoke
hearts in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Spread artichoke mixture over pizza crust, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- Top with bell pepper mixture.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and thyme.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until crust is crisp. Cheese will not melt.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.