Artichoke Pepper Pizza with Feta Cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small orange bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 pizza crust
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add bell pepper strips; sauté 3 minutes.
- Add half of minced garlic; sauté 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Place remaining garlic, mayonnaise, crushed red pepper, black pepper and artichoke
hearts in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Spread artichoke mixture over pizza crust, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- Top with bell pepper mixture.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and thyme.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until crust is crisp. Cheese will not melt.