- 1 avocado, peeled, sliced
- 2 pounds tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons canned tomato
- 12 ounces low-fat mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup diced green bell peppers
cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen pizza dough
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Follow directions for use of pizza dough.
- Place all ingredients on pizza, with
the exception of the avocados.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree F oven on a rack or
cookie sheet for approximately 20 minutes.
Makes 2 servings.