Bacon Cheeseburger Upside-Down Pizza
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, quartered, sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into bite-size strips
- 6 slices bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chunky pizza sauce
- 3 Italian plum tomatoes
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 slices bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- Filling: Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In large saucepan, brown ground beef with onion and bell pepper; drain.
- Stir in 6 slices crumbled bacon and pizza sauce.
- Spoon into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with tomatoes; top with cheese slices.
- Topping: In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly.
- Add milk and oil; mix well. Lightly
spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- Add flour and salt; beat 2 minutes at
medium speed. Pour evenly over cheese slices. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes or until topping is slightly puffed
and deep golden brown.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 460 Calories, 27 g Fat, 870 mg Sodium
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.