Barbecue Chicken Pizza
- 1 Boboli or homemade crust
- Cooked chicken, cut up
- Barbecue sauce
- Monterey jack cheese, shredded, or gouda cheese, sliced
- Red onions, sliced
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Cilantro leaves
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F. Spray or grease a pizza pan or stone.
- Toss desired amount of chicken with desired amount of barbecue sauce. Scatter
- Top with Monterey Jack or gouda cheese, red onions and mushrooms.
- Bake on the bottom rack of a preheated oven for 8 to 12 minutes or until cheese
is melted and crust is piping hot.
- Remove from oven.
- Top with cilantro leaves.