Barbecue Chicken Pizza 2
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 of 32 ounce container (about 2 cups) shredded cooked chicken in barbecue sauce
- 8 ounces shredded 4- or 5-blend pizza cheese
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease a 15 x 10-inch baking sheet or jellyroll
- Unroll pizza dough; transfer to greased pan, pressing out dough with your hands
to a 12 x 10-inch rectangle. Build up edges slightly.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread chicken mixture evenly over hot crust.
- Sprinkle cheese and cilantro over chicken.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Makes 6 main dish servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.