- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cook and stir beef, celery and onion in 10-inch skillet until beef is brown;
- Mix baking mix and water until soft dough forms.
- Roll or pat dough into a 12-inch
circle on an ungreased cookie sheet or baking stone. Pinch edge of circle forming
a 1/2-inch rim.
- Mix ground beef and remaining ingredients. Spread over dough.
- Bake until crust is golden brown - 20 to 25 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.