BBQ Chicken Pizza
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (12-inch) thin crust
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 1/2 cup onions, sliced
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Boil or bake chicken breast, chop into 1/2 inch pieces, and marinate in 1/4 cup
- Roll out dough to approximately 12 inches.
- Spread remaining BBQ sauce evenly
over pizza, top with cheese, chicken pieces and onions.
- Bake pizza on lowest rack of the oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until
crust turns brown and the toppings are hot.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Pizza Recipes