BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 1 (12-inch) thin crust
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 chicken breast, diced
- 1/2 cup onions, sliced
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Boil or bake chicken breast, chop into 1/2 inch pieces, and marinate in 1/4 cup
- Roll out dough to approximately 12 inches.
- Spread remaining BBQ sauce evenly
over pizza, top with cheese, chicken pieces and onions.
- Bake pizza on lowest rack of the oven for approximately 20 minutes, or until
crust turns brown and the toppings are hot.