- 2 1/8 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 pound mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 pound ground beef, sausage, bacon, etc.
- Dough: Mix Bisquick, flour and water.
- Knead and let sit in covered bowl for 1/2 hour.
- Sauce: Heat tomato sauce, garlic powder and oregano in saucepan until bubbly.
- Roll dough into pizza pan.
- Toppings: Brush dough with oil.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Spread 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese.
- Spread on sauce.
- Add ingredients you want on pizza and add remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 475 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.