- 2 1/8 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 pound mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 pound ground beef, sausage, bacon, etc.
- Dough: Mix Bisquick, flour and water.
- Knead and let sit in covered bowl for 1/2 hour.
- Sauce: Heat tomato sauce, garlic powder and oregano in saucepan until bubbly.
- Roll dough into pizza pan.
- Toppings: Brush dough with oil.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Spread 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese.
- Spread on sauce.
- Add ingredients you want on pizza and add remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 475 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.