- 4 English muffins, halved
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup ham, extra lean, chopped
- 1/3 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/8 cup black olives, sliced
- Split the muffins in half and toast them in the toaster.
- Spread the pizza sauce on both halves of the muffins.
- Place remaining toppings evenly onto pizzas, saving
shredded cheese for last.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 10 minutes or
until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, and cut each muffin half into four pieces.
- Serve as appetizers or snacks.
From the kitchen of GrannyB.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Pizza Recipes