- 4 English muffins, halved
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup ham, extra lean, chopped
- 1/3 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/8 cup black olives, sliced
- Split the muffins in half and toast them in the toaster.
- Spread the pizza sauce on both halves of the muffins.
- Place remaining toppings evenly onto pizzas, saving
shredded cheese for last.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 10 minutes or
until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, and cut each muffin half into four pieces.
- Serve as appetizers or snacks.
From the kitchen of GrannyB.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.