My Favorite Pizza Crust
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons yeast
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup crumbled, crisp bacon
- 1 to 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- Crust: Place in bread machine-dough cycle. After cycle is finished, place in
greased bowl (olive oil), cover, let rise another 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake about 7 minutes BEFORE adding ingredients or
it will be soggy. Use this for any pizza.
- Add ingredients and bake 10 to 15 minutes more.
- Topping: Brush pizza crust with olive oil, spread 3/4 cup cheese over oiled surface.
- Sprinkle bacon, then sliced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle rest of the cheese.
- Bake until bubbly, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix mayo with lettuce and spread over pizza.
- Serve immediately.
I used turkey bacon, red and yellow tomatoes and regular shredded lettuce. Turned
Posted by Bean at Recipe Goldmine 8/15/2001 9:12 am.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.