Boboli Stir-Fry Pizza
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 whole chicken breast, cut into 2 1/4-inch strips and marinated in a little zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium onion, halved top to bottom and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese with jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sauce: Combine all Sauce ingredients in a saucepan and bring to boil. Reduce heat and
simmer 5 minutes.
- Spread sauce on crust.
- Chicken: Drain chicken and dry well with a white paper towel.
- In large pan, cook and stir chicken for 3 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook and
stir until vegetables are crisp tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Spread all this evenly over the crust.
- Spread cheese over all.
- Bake in pizza pan in preheated 425 degrees F oven for 7 to 12 minutes until cheese
is melted and bubbly.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.