Boboli Stir-Fry Pizza
- 1 whole chicken breast, cut into 2 1/4-inch strips and marinated in a little zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium onion, halved top to bottom and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese with jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine all Sauce ingredients in a saucepan and bring to boil. Reduce heat and
simmer 5 minutes.
- Spread sauce on crust.
- Drain chicken and dry well with a white paper towel.
- In large pan, cook and stir chicken for 3 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook and
stir until vegetables are crisp tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Spread all this evenly over the crust.
- Spread cheese over all.
- Bake in pizza pan in preheated 425 degrees F oven for 7 to 12 minutes until cheese
is melted and bubbly.