- 2 tubes buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups spaghetti or pizza sauce
- Meat, cooked and drained
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces (total of 80 chunks) and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add sauce and any of the remaining ingredients.
- Turn into a greased baking pan and bake 20 minutes at 325 degrees F.
- Place choice of cheese on top and return to oven just until cheese is melted.
- Cut and eat.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.