- 3 (7.5 ounce) packages buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup sliced olives
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the vegetables with the sauce.
- Press the garlic and mix well into sauce mixture.
- Quarter biscuits. Arrange 1/2 of the biscuit pieces evenly over bottom
of 9 x 13-inch pan (it may not cover the whole pan).
- Spread with 1/2 the sauce mixture and 1/2 the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake for 23 to 28 minutes or until sides are golden brown.