- 3 (7.5 ounce) packages buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup sliced olives
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the vegetables with the sauce.
- Press the garlic and mix well into sauce mixture.
- Quarter biscuits. Arrange 1/2 of the biscuit pieces evenly over bottom
of 9 x 13-inch pan (it may not cover the whole pan).
- Spread with 1/2 the sauce mixture and 1/2 the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake for 23 to 28 minutes or until sides are golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.