Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Your taste buds will go crazy with these Buffalo Chicken Pizzas. Perfect size
- 8 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 2 (6 ounce) boneless chicken breasts, diced
- Smoked paprika
- Cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup bleu cheese dressing
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Celery, for garnish
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten each roll into a
5-inch circle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Lightly spray frying pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Quickly cook diced chicken
in pan and season with smoked paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and hot sauce and pour over chicken to evenly
- Remove wrap from dough circles and place circles on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Top with bleu cheese dressing.
- Arrange chicken evenly over dressing.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with celery.
Prep Time: 15 min | Bake Time: 15 min | Servings: 8
For information about Franks RedHot Sauce, go to
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Rhodes International - rhodesbakenserv.com