Buffalo Wing Pizza
Used this as an appetizer for 10 people (before a huge dinner) and not a speck
left. If you are expecting more than 10 people, you might consider making two.
- 1 Boboli pizza crust
- Blue cheese salad dressing (your favorite brand or homemade is good)
- About 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 or 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 or 2 tablespoons butter (or mixture of olive oil and butter, if you prefer)
- Frank's Red Hot Sauce to taste
- Spread blue cheese dressing on the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle as much shredded mozzarella cheese as desired on top of that.
- Sauté chicken in butter, adding Red Hot Sauce to coat, and to taste.
- Spread chicken over mozzarella.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
Posted by GourmetGal at recipegoldmine.com.