Buffalo Wing Pizza
Used this as an appetizer for 10 people (before a huge dinner) and not a speck
left. If you are expecting more than 10 people, you might consider making two.
- 1 Boboli pizza crust
- Blue cheese salad dressing (your favorite brand or homemade is good)
- About 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 or 2 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 or 2 tablespoons butter (or mixture of olive oil and butter, if you prefer)
- Frank's Red Hot Sauce to taste
- Spread blue cheese dressing on the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle as much shredded mozzarella cheese as desired on top of that.
- Sauté chicken in butter, adding Red Hot Sauce to coat, and to taste.
- Spread chicken over mozzarella.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
Posted by GourmetGal at recipegoldmine.com.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.