- Dough for 1 (13-inch) pizza
- 1 pound smoked pork sausage
- 1 pound crawfish tails, peeled
- Red pepper
- Garlic powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- Jalapeno peppers, sliced
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Boil pork sausage for 15 minutes, then slice.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Prepare dough as instructed on box. Spread into a pizza dish and paint with a
thin coat of melted butter.
- Season crawfish.
- Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over pizza.
- Add crawfish, onions, sausage and jalapeno peppers.
- Cover with a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Shrimp may be substituted for crawfish, but do not use sausage if you use
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.