California White Pizza
Anything tastes better with cheese and garlic on it and this slight variation
pizza recipe is proof.
- 9 Rhodes™ White Dinner Rolls or 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1/4 cup garlic bread spread
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Havarti cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Provolone cheese
- Roll each roll to a 3-inch circle. Place one in the center of a 12-inch pizza
pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place remaining rolls in a circle around the center one.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Spread with bread spread.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and artichokes.
- Cover with grated cheeses.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: